Who couldn’t love something that gives you everything you want, then a little bit more? And all in a marvellously tidy package.
Drive the VIVA, and you’ll know what we mean. VIVA brings it on with big car features and small car economy for a very nice price. Making it seriously good value for money. It’s got plenty of big and clever ideas too. Things like a steering mode for tight city manoeuvres comes as standard, while most models feature lights that show the way around corners.
There’s also the availability of touchscreen sat nav. Factor in the VIVA’s punchy, fuel-sipping 1.0 litre engine you’ll get how VIVA gives you a big run for your money.
When we designed VIVA, our approach was simple: more is more. Driving this car, you’re surrounded by smart technology for your safety and convenience, with additional options to make life even more comfortable.
1. Cruise control with speed limiter. Takes the effort out of motorway drives and keeps you inside the speed limit. Ideal for safely negotiating those inevitable roadwork speed restrictions.
2. Five doors, loads of room and clever design inside. Gives you quick and simple access for five people with plenty of storage options.
3. Fog lights with cornering light function. When you indicate or make a sharp turn, the cornering lights turn on automatically to light your way. So you stay safe and sound on those dark nights.
4. City Mode. Lightens the steering to make tight, low speed turns easier when you’re parking. Add the optional rear parking distance sensors and you won’t believe how easy it is to park and manoeuvre into those tight parking spaces.
5. Lane departure warning. Lets you know if you start drifting out of your lane without signalling first to help keep you on the straight and narrow.
6. Heated door mirrors. Essential for those frosty early morning starts. Add the Winter Pack* for a heated leather steering wheel and heated seats for a toasty welcome.
VIVA’s interior is designed with the distinctive feel of a larger, more exclusive car. Focussed on driver and passenger wellbeing, you’ll enjoy the reassuring quality feel throughout – with all the creature comforts on offer, wherever you’re off to.
1. Make yourself comfortable. Relax and take in the view from the light and spacious interior with loads of room for everyone and all your essentials.
2. 60/40 split-folding rear seats. There’s a versatile, usable loadspace that’s simple to access for anything from a weekly shop to weekend adventures.
3. Electronic climate control. Set the temperature to ‘perfect’ and stay cool and fresh.
4. Drinks holders. Made for busy lifestyles with plenty of storage options.
VIVA features the very latest in our new generation of low-emission, fuel-efficient engines that help to significantly lower your running costs, meaning less visits to the fuel pump and more money in your pocket. Ideally sized for inner city and urban driving, it’s a car with perfect poise and handling that feels safe, solid and purposeful on every turn.
There’s less trips to the fuel pump with a combined mpg of up to 55.4 that’s good for a 380-mile range. A powerful 1.0 litre engine with advanced technology means you can be confident in any situation when out on the road. Drive smoothly and efficiently with a five-speed manual gearbox for confident cruising. A joy to drive however long your journey and wherever you’re off to
When you’re turning into a tricky parking spot, City Mode is a handy feature that lightens VIVA’s steering to make everything a breeze. You can also park faster in those tight spaces with the help of optional rear parking distance sensors, a feature only available in a handful of cars in this class. Parking on a slope is effortless in a VIVA with hill start assist to help you pull away smoothly without any roll back. And, with cruise control on certain models, you can safely negotiate speed restrictions whenever and wherever they crop up. Problems solved.
City Mode improves manoeuvrability at lower speeds, all at the touch of a button – perfect for urban driving and tight city manoeuvres. Optional rear parking distance sensors help you park confidently with sensors to warn of objects behind. Hill start assist helps you pull away on a hill smoothly without rolling back downhill. Cruise control with speed limiter keeps you safely within the speed limit
Every VIVA features a tyre pressure monitoring system fitted as standard to automatically check the safety of your tyres – a simple yet clever safety feature. A luxury feature in the small-car category, our optional lane departure warning prevents you drifting out of your lane by mistake with a simple beep, while on most models cornering lights illuminate your turn as you steer into a corner.
Get alerted if you drift from a lane without signalling. See clearer into your turns at night with automatic cornering lights . Stay safe on the road with built-in tyre pressure monitoring. Other VIVA safety features include electronic stability programme.
Out and about in VIVA, enjoy all your favourite radio shows, music and podcasts with a stereo radio that features a USB connection to simply plug in your smartphone or MP3 player. Steering wheel mounted audio controls ensure you can keep your eyes on the road too. You can also make hands-free phone calls and stream music wirelessly with Bluetooth® connectivity. With the Multimedia touchscreen infotainment system* – which includes digital radio – you can even display certain apps and features from your smartphone or tablet on the 7-inch colour touchscreen**. Opt for the Navi4.0 IntelliLink system and you add built-in navigation too!
Plug your phone or devices into the audio unit for a world of entertainment. Steering wheel mounted audio controls are standard on all models. Upgrade to Multimedia or Navi4.0 IntelliLink with smartphone projection using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.